Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hi everyone I'm Pheobe!  The first picture is me right after I came into KAR.  I was found as a stray, under a car in July of 2010.  I was horribly flea bitten and very sick.  Like many dogs, I am highly allergic to fleas, so I lost about half of my hair.  On top of that, I have a heart condition, and because I wasn't on any medication, I was coughing almost nonstop.  The second picture is me today.  As you can see I look much prettier!  Now that I'm on medication for my heart condition, I rarely cough.  I'm very happy in my foster home, but I would really love to find a home of my own.  I've been patiently waiting for a year and a half, and with a new year, I'm hoping for a forever home!

1 comment:

  1. wow that is such great dedication from her foster home and she looks great!

    ReplyDelete