Monday, January 16, 2012

Hi guys! My name is Rosie and I am a KAR foster dog. This is a blog dedicated to the fosters in Kalamazoo Animal Rescue. It is a unique look at what its like to be a foster animal, from our perspective. The ups and downs, the twists and turns, we will follow our journeys as we search for FURever homes. You will get to read  insider information on us, which will hopefully lead to you to either adopt, donate, or just enjoy the stories. Why I am writing the first post you may ask? Well I have been in KAR since August 2011. I have been a foster for about 6 months, so I have learned the ropes. I was born as an accidental litter. My moms humans found homes for all my other siblings, except for me and my sister Pretty Girl, she is a KAR foster too! So the people at KAR took us in.

In my foster home, there are 2 resident doggies here. They are not really big fans of playing with me. They are older and stick to them selves.That's OK, I just like to be next to my foster mom all the time any way. I have seen a few other foster pups come and go during my stay here. I am wondering when I will find my forever home? I always try to be the best pup I can be. But sometimes when I see something that smells good on the kitchen counter, I just cant resist sneaking a quick peek at what it is. Sometimes I even grab it, but then my foster mom usually spoils my fun, and I shamefully walk over to her and drop whatever I have in my mouth, into her lap. My foster mom says I am a low maintenance pup for the most part. I always go to the door when I have to go potty, I run right to my crate when its time for my foster mom to go to work or time to go to bed.

Well that's enough about me so far. I will give you an update soon, hopefully when I get to meet my new forever family!

No comments:

Post a Comment